who can apply for an u visa

The U Visa, better known as ‘U Nonimmigrant Status’, protects victims of crimes occurring in the United States. Any undocumented person who has suffered substantial mental or physical abuse as a result of a serious crime and has assisted law enforcement authorities in the investigation and prosecution of the crime may apply for a U Visa.

Could I apply for this process? Three kinds of people are eligible for U Visas:


If you…

Indirect victims:

If …

Family members:


If you meet these conditions, call the Law Office of Jessica Piedra to start your application. We have a legal team ready to help you with your case, so you can get the benefits of the U Visa process. Our office number is 816-895-6363 and here’s our official Facebook page as well.

Si desea leer este artículo en español, por favor haga clic aquí.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *