Why is an emergency plan important?
Immigration laws in the United States are constantly changing and therefore it is important to be prepared for your peace of mind and that of your family. How can you do this? We have prepared a special emergency package to help you and your family
be prepared in case of an emergency.
Here are the most important points that we include in this
● It is important to register with your local consulate.
● Sign up and form a relationship with your church, parish, or other religious or community
● Make a family plan for what to do if a family member is arrested, detained or disappears.
● Gather all immigration documents and other important documents for all family
members. Store them in a safe place.
● Decide who will take care of your children in case of an emergency.
One of the most important things is to find a lawyer to help you in an emergency. Please
be sure to talk to the attorney. Don’t just write the phone number without making sure the
person can help you.
We can help you! Call us at (816) 895-6363 or check our official Facebook page to schedule a
consultation with our legal team.
Find us on social media: